Yamaha TMAX 20th anniversary ‘Max Evolution’ | NEWS
As the mighty TMAX celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, Yamaha are releasing a limited-edition anniversary model. With just 560 individually numbered units available worldwide. The model comes with a load of special features and it’s likely to get snapped up pretty quickly – especially in Europe.
Forged carbon bodywork
The TMAX defines the large auto sports scooter sector and has evolved nicely since its introduction in 2001. The current scooter boasts a 560cc Euro 5 compliant engine (hence the 560 units), sportsbike-like handling and aggressive styling. This anniversary model takes things a step further with an exclusive Tech Graphite paint finish. The paintwork is complemented by the forged carbon bodywork, giving a distinctive look and individuality. Traditional carbon fibre has a uniform weave pattern, each of the forged carbon parts on this model are unique, giving your scooter a one-off “fingerprint.” The distinctive boomerang body panels, front mudguard and exhaust heat shield are all manufactured from the lightweight, yet strong carbon material.
Each TMAX 20th Anniversary comes with a numbered badge to confirm it’s one of 560 special edition models. The graphics are there to let others know it’s a bit special.
Heated seat and grips
The exclusive heated seat comes with the 20th Anniversary logo stitched proudly in yellow to match the accent colour on the bodywork. Heated seat and grips come as standard on this model, as does an electric screen and cruise control.
20th Anniversary model – key features
- Unique forged carbon bodywork
- Special heated seat and heated grips
- Exclusive colour
- Powerful 560cc EURO5 compliant engine
- Dynamic and aggressive body design
- Electric screen
- Cruise control
- Integrated LED front flashers
- Fully-equipped with best-in-class specification
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Traction Control System & D-MODE
- Large storage space
- Smart Key keyless operation.
- Monotone TFT instrument panel
- Motorcycle-type suspension with optimised settings
- Centre stand locking system
20th Anniversary TMAX gallery