Dealer rep Martin took the time to show SLUK through a selection of their latest products, which include:
- SIP Road 2.0 exhaust for Faro Basso
- SIP Road XL for T5
- Forthcoming SIP ‘Classic’ spare wheel bag
- SIP Vespa large-frame Ultra-strong cosa-type clutch
- Forthcoming chrome version of the Vespa 8-inch tubeless wheel
- Forthcoming chrome version of the SIP GTS tubeless wheel
- Remade SIP version of the Vespa PK lightweight flywheel to suit PK or PX engines.
SIP are also moving further into the Lambretta world and expanding their catalogue with a range of body parts under their new ‘Premium’ brand.
There are one or two other smart new products that we’ll be bringing reviews on for you later on SLUK.