After the enormous success of the SLUK Guards for the Vespa GTS, we’ve developed one especially to fit and complement the lines of the Vespa PX, T5 Classic and various LML models.
The SLUK Guard simply locates on to the bottom edge of the mudguard using automotive grade double-sided 3M tape to attach it, as well as stainless steel 4mm self tappers (supplied). Alternatively you can fit using plastic number plate bolts, stainless bolts with nyloc nuts or rivet them on.
SLUK Guard comes in a choice of colours to match or enhance your scooter’s looks, and should help protect it against that dreaded Vespa corrosion.
Check out the fitting procedure in the GTS video: Fitting video
To fix: Simply clean the inside of the mudguard thoroughly along the bottom edge using an alcohol wipe (or similar) and let it dry, peel off the green backing for the double-sided tape and fix the edge to the inner edge of the mudguard. Then use masking tape to protect your paintwork, use the supplied drill bit to drill holes and fix using the self tappers (supplied).
- Designed by SLUK and made in the UK.
- Made from tough 4mm ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings).
- Can easily be trimmed, sanded or painted
- Produced in a racy high-gloss finish (white/black/metallic silver/carbon effect and textured OEM black)
- Very lightweight but strong
- Deflects excess water/stones etc. away from the front end of your Vespa
- Fully packaged in SLUK blister pack and ready to fit with all you need (except an actual drill)
- Comes complete with tape, stainless self tappers and the correct drill bit
- Fits all Vespa PX LML Star and T5 Classic mudguards
- SLUK Guards are usually shipped within 5-7 days
- UK Postage £6.95, world £15
- If shipping options for your address aren’t shown at checkout please let us know
- Please order screens/SLUK Guards separately to other items within the shop
- Due to material costs high-gloss carbon effect costs extra.
Cheers to Chaney for the fitting photos.