The screen has been designed to compliment and fit the shape of the (post EFL) PX headset and requires no drilling or modification to the scooter. Simply use the automotive grade double-sided tape supplied (or velcro if you prefer) to stick it to the headset top.
These can be frenched in to the headset top if you’re looking for a sleek finish for a custom project.
Please note the black scooter has drops fitted so the screen doesn’t fit as it should – photo is just for demonstration purposes
It’s quick and easy to fit and you can still remove the headset top with it in place.
- Designed by SLUK and made in the UK.
- Made from tough 3mm ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings).
- Can easily be trimmed, sanded or painted
- Produced in a racy high-gloss finish (white/black/metallic silver/carbon effect)
- Very lightweight
- Deflects a surprising amount of wind blast away from your body for improved aerodynamics while riding.
- Provides an unobtrusive location to position additional instruments such as a rev counter, digital speedo or even a GPS unit.
- Fully packaged and ready to fit
- Buy direct from the manufacturer
- The screen will cover the holes where the standard mirrors would go into the headset top
- Can be fitted to both Disc (or non Disc) PX/T5 Classic or LML Star with standard headsets
- Not for early PX models
- Screens are made to order but are usually shipped within 5-7 days
- UK Postage £6.95, world £15
High-gloss carbon effect costs £5 extra.
An additional £2 (£5 world) is charged to cover extra postage cost if ordering more than one screen.
Please order screens separate to other items within the shop
*we recommend that a single layer of electrical tape is applied to the headset before fitting the screen to avoid the paint being marked during use.