The screen has been designed to complement and fit the shape of the (post-EFL) PX headset and requires no drilling or modification to the scooter. Simply use the automotive-grade double-sided tape supplied (or velcro if you prefer) to stick it to the headset top.
These can be frenched into the headset top if you’re looking for a sleek finish for a custom project.
Please note the black scooter has drops fitted so the screen doesn’t fit as it should – the photo is just for demonstration purposes
It’s quick and easy to fit and you can still remove the headset top with it in place.
- Designed by SLUK and made in the UK.
- Made from tough 3mm ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings).
- Can easily be trimmed, sanded or painted
- Produced in a racy high-gloss finish (white/black/metallic silver/carbon effect)
- Very lightweight
- Deflects a surprising amount of windblast away from your body for improved aerodynamics while riding.
- Provides an unobtrusive location to position additional instruments such as a rev counter, digital speedo or even a GPS unit.
- Fully packaged and ready to fit
- Buy direct from the manufacturer
- The screen will cover the holes where the standard mirrors would go into the headset top
- Can be fitted to both Disc (or non Disc) PX/T5 Classic or LML Star with standard headsets
- Not for early PX models
- Screens are made to order but are usually shipped within 5-7 days
- UK Postage £6.95, world £15-£18
*we recommend that a single layer of electrical tape is applied to the headset before fitting the screen to avoid the paint being marked during use.