** Please note: THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BRACKETS! **
The SLUK Driver is made from tough ABS and comes in a choice of four colours, the carbon effect is the latest new style carbon and is very realistic.
- Simply remove the four allen head bolts holding your standard screen in place.
- You also need to loosen the two 17mm nuts holding the two screen supports into the headset (it’s easier to fit the Driver if you take these supports out and do it off the scooter)
- Place the 4 rubber grommets into the holes on your new screen
- The bottom two of the four screen attachments need to be able to slide right down the support arms so you may need to open the holes slightly using a file/drill just so that they can slide around the bend in the arms. Once they move freely you can locate them on to the four holes of your screen and loosely tighten them.
- Refit the two support arms into the bottom of the headset, finger tighten the two 17mm nuts but allow them to move.
- Line the screen up with your headlight and once you’re happy with the position you can tighten the four allen key bolts and the two 17mm nuts.
We offer the Driver with the ‘Tech tray’ the tray is designed to provide a handy place to mount a phone holder or sat nav mount. You can simply drill and mount the bracket/Ram mount of your choice. We advise using a thin piece of foam beneath the tray and the headset just to help soak up any vibration (the tray is designed to sit just off the headset top but with the added weight of a sat nav may touch).
- Designed by SLUK and 100% handmade in the UK
- Made from tough 3mm ABS plastic
- Can easily be trimmed, sanded or painted
- Produced in a racy high-gloss finish (white/gloss black/matt bvlack/metallic silver/new style carbon)
- Very lightweight
- Fully packaged and ready to fit
- Screens are made to order but are usually shipped within 5-7 days