The Ultra is longer than the original SLUK Guard and is angled away from the front wheel for extra clearance and have a specially developed profile to help direct the spray/water/muck/grit and stones away from your delicate frame.
Like our original SLUK Guard the Ultra has also been designed and built especially to fit and complement the GTS front mudguard, it simply locates on to the bottom edge of the mudguard and uses automotive-grade double-sided 3M tape to attach it, as well as four stainless steel 4mm self-tappers (supplied). Alternatively, you can fit using plastic number plate bolts, stainless bolts with nylon nuts or rivet them on.
SLUK Guard comes in a choice of colours to blend in with, or enhance, your scooters looks and should help protect it against that dreaded Vespa corrosion.
To fix: Simply clean the inside of the mudguard thoroughly along the bottom edge using an alcohol wipe (or similar) and let it dry, peel off the green backing for the double-sided tape and fix the edge to the inner edge of the mudguard. Then use the supplied drill bit to drill holes (2 or 4 it’s up to you) and fix using the self-tappers (supplied).
- Designed by SLUK and made in the UK.
- Made from tough 4mm ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings).
- Can easily be trimmed, sanded or painted
- Produced in a racy high-gloss finish (white/black/metallic silver/carbon effect and textured OEM black)
- Very lightweight but strong
- Deflects excess water/stones etc. away from the front end of your Vespa
- Comes ready to fit with all you need (except an actual drill)
- Comes complete with tape, stainless self-tappers and the correct drill bit
- Buy direct from the manufacturer
- Fits all Vespa GT/GTS/GTV 125/250/300 (Note some Super Sport models seem to have a slightly different shaped mudguard so may leave a gap)
- SLUK Guards are usually shipped within 3 days
- UK Postage £6.95, world £15
- If shipping options for your address aren’t shown at checkout please let us know