SLUK Extender comes in a choice of colours to suit your scooter and makes a nice looking extra, as well as being practical.
It comes with a strip of 3M Automotive grade tape pre-applied and number plate bolts.
1: Simply clean the inside of the rear of your frame (or number plate if fitting directly to that) thoroughly using an alcohol wipe (or similar) and let it dry
2: Peel off the green backing for the double-sided tape and fix the edge to the inner edge of the frame/number plate.
3: Depending on scooter model – drill 2 holes and fix extender using the number plate bolts supplied. Some Scomadi/RA models already have 2 holes through the frame for you to mount the extender directly.
- Designed by SLUK and made in the UK.
- Made from tough 4mm ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings).
- Can easily be trimmed, sanded or painted
- Produced in a racy high-gloss finish (white/black/metallic silver/carbon effect and textured OEM black)
- Very lightweight but strong
- Deflects excess water/stones etc. away from the rear end of your scooter
- Comes ready to fit
- Comes complete with tape and number plate bolts
- UK Postage £6.95, world £15
- If shipping options for your address aren’t shown at checkout please let us know