For an off-road, retro look, the TEXWORK jackets are made with high-tenacity Polyester Oxford outer shell with a light mesh lining, and feature CE–Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour for protection with a pocket for back armour.
The TEXWORK features Tucano Urbano’s REFLACTIVE system on the cuffs for visibility on demand, and the black/fluo colour option also has a reflective print on the chest, sleeves and back. The central zip has a scratch-proof tank protector flap on the top and bottom, as well as an extra-large pocket on the back for storing valuables, in addition to the different sized internal and external pockets throughout the jacket.
Class A – CE approved jacket as of prEN17092 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Classic biker style jacket
– High tenacity Polyester Oxford outer shell
– Light mesh lining
– CE approved – Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour
– Pocket for back armour
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand on cuffs
– Reflective print on chest, sleeves and back – only on black/fluo colour variant
– Adjustments on collar, sleeves, cuffs and hem
– Central zip with scratch–proof and tank–protector double flap
– Extra large back pocket
– Different sized internal and external pockets
– Connection to the trouser belt
– Connection to Zipster 2G trousers (code 8158MF201)
• Length 68 cm (size 50 IT–L)