The all-new ROUTER jacket is made with super-breathable mesh in different densities, along with genuine cowhide leather reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows.
For rain and wind resistance, the jacket comes with a separate windproof and waterproof stretch jacket, which can be worn either over or under the jacket, depending on your preference.
The separate stretch jacket comes in fluorescent yellow for high visibility and has taped seams as well as a storm trap on the central zip. On the back of the ROUTER jacket, there’s a large rear pocket to store the waterproof jacket when not in use, as well as a reflective strip underneath the mesh for even more visibility.
CE-approved with shoulder and elbow armour included as standard, the ROUTER also has a pocket for back armour.
85% Polyester – 15% Leather – Lining: 100% Polyester
Class A – CE approved jacket as of prEN17092 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Classic biker style mesh jacket
– Mesh outer in different densities, with real cowhide leather reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
– Genuine cowhide leather inserts
– Polyester mesh lining
– Additional stretch, windproof and rainproof jacket (included) – use as a separate jacket or as a rainproof over–jacket – with taped seams, storm trap on central zip and reflective inserts
– COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM: CE approved – Level 1 shoulder armour and elbow armour
– Pocket for back armour
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand on cuffs
– Reflective strip on the back below the mesh
– Adjustments on collar, sleeves, cuffs and hem
– Different sized internal and external pockets
– Rear external pocket to store the waterproof jacket (included)
– Connection to the trouser belt
• Waterproofness 6000 mm
• Breathability 4000 g/m²/24 h
• Length 68 cm (size 50 IT–L)