Marking twenty years of iconic scooter clothing and accessories, Tucano Urbano celebrates its original Milanese scooter-style with the Dante coat.
Suitable for year-round wear, the three-quarter length Dante jacket features a removable inner jacket with polyester thermal padding and a windproof closure on the cuff, as well as being made with extremely tough Taslan polyamide outer shell with a waterproof, windproof and breathable inner membrane.
Class A – CE approved jacket as of standard prEN17092 to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Four seasons car coat
– Extremely tough 2 ½ layer Taslan polyamide outer shell with WR treatment. breathable, windproof and high water column resistant inner membrane
– Visible taped seams
– Light fabric and polyester mesh lining
– Long inner jacket, removable, with polyester thermal padding and elastic windproof closure on the cuff
– COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM: CE Protection – Level 1 on the shoulders (code 8014) and elbows (code 8012)
– Pocket for back armour
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand on neck and wrists
– Elastic windproof closure on the cuff
– Adjustment on the writs
– Emergency hood folded into the neck
– Inside pocket on the waterproof chest
– 2 inside cargo pockets
– 2 outside pockets with special build waterproofing (the zip placed inside the outside flap is not directly hit by the rain)
• Waterproofness 5000 mm
• Breathability 5000 gr/m2/24h
• Length 85 cm (size 50 IT–L)