‘The BRERA is a medium-cut, modern field jacket.
The BRERA includes a removable, thermal-padded inner jacket, as well as a light mesh lining with a drawstring waist.
There’s comfortable shoulder and elbow armour with a pocket for an optional back protector, as well as three outside pockets with water-resistant zips, and two interior cargo pockets.
Class A – CE approved jacket as of standard prEN17092 to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Medium cut four season field jacket
– Extremely tough 2 ½ layer Taslan polyamide outer shell with WR treatment. breathable, windproof and high water column resistant inner membrane
– Visible taped seams
– Light mesh and polyester lining
– Inner jacket, removable, with polyester thermal padding and elastic windproof closure on the cuff
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand on the neck and wrists
– COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM: CE Protection – Level 1 on the shoulders (code 8014) and elbows (code 8012)
– Pocket for back armour
– Wrist adjustment
– Drawstring waist
– Adjustable removable ergonomic hood
– 2 inside cargo pockets
– 5 outside pockets: 1 with WR zip. 2 with special build waterproofing (the zip placed inside the outside flap is not directly hit by the rain)
• Waterproofness 5000 mm
• Beathability 5000 gr/m2/24h
• Length 76 cm (size 50 IT–L)
100% Polyamide – Lining: 100% Polyester