The AREOS 2G for men, a classic, short-cut jacket, is constructed with a breathable polyamide, providing both wind resistance and water resistance to a high-water column with taped seams.
Inside, there’s a fabric inner with a polyester mesh lining, as well as a soft microfibre collar lining for comfort. To ensure maximum comfort in any conditions, the AREOS 2G features an aeration system on the chest, sleeves and back, and there’s an opening on the forearm with a two-slider zip, so riders have the option to increase airflow.
Class A – CE approved jacket as of prEN17092 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Short jacket
– Breathable polyamide, windproof and waterproof to high water column outer shell
– Taped seams
– Jacquard fabric
– Fabric inner with a polyester mesh lining
– Microfibre collar lining
– COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM: CE approved – Level 1 shoulder armour (code 8014) and elbow armour (code 8012)
– Pocket for back armour
– Aeration system on chest, sleeves and back
– Aeration opening on the forearm, with two–slider zip
– Stretch collar and hip adjustments
– Velcro adjustment on the cuffs
– Different sized internal and external pockets
– Connection to the trouser belt
• Waterproofness 5000 mm
• Breathability 5000 g/m²/24 h
• Length 68 cm (size 50 IT–L)