- Designed and made in the UK.
- Simple to fit using two tie wraps and double-sided tape (supplied)
- Quick to remove: for ease of changing cables and bulbs.
- Designed to work with common hydraulic front brake conversions.
- Made from tough ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings) that can be easily trimmed, sanded or painted.
- Produced in racy high-gloss finish (white/black/carbon effect)
- Deflects a surprising amount of windblast away from your body for improved aerodynamics while riding.
- Provides an unobtrusive location to position additional instruments such as a rev counter, digital speedo or even a GPS unit.
- Fully packaged and ready to fit.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer.
- Made to order but usually shipped within 5-7 days.
- UK postage £6.95, World £15
Limited edition so may not be around for too long…
SLUK Plastics™ & our ethics
The ‘raw’ material used by SLUK to manufacture our plastics is made here in the UK. Our manufacturing plant is also based in England. All plastic wastage is recycled, it then gets sold to a firm who granulate it for their injection moulding machines, then we buy it back and start again.