SLUK Support Royal Alloy
What is it?
It’s a lightweight, yet strong rack extension to fit the standard Royal Alloy rear rack. It has been designed for temporary fitting and rapid removal after use.
What does SLUK Support do?
- It adds support and stability to your luggage, keeping your otherwise droopy bags away from the exhaust, rear light, indicators and panels.
- The SLUK support has been designed so that it is still possible to hook bungees onto the rack itself. We recommend that the main fastenings for your luggage always connect directly to the rack itself, however, the SLUK Support also provides several additional bungee points for further stabilising your load.
SLUK Support has been designed to be easy to fit and remove.
Fitting method: SLUK Support comes with some releasable extra-strong tie wraps as part of the fitting kit, so you can position it on your rack, strap it on via the pre-drilled holes and use straight it away.
It’s also possible to add extra holes for additional bungee points if needed, everybody has their own way of loading luggage so adapt yours to suit.
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Exclusive SLUK product
- Simple to fit
- Quick to remove
- Bungee points built-in (extras can be drilled)
- Made from tough ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings)
- Produced in one colour, black
- Fully packaged and ready to fit
- Shipped direct from the manufacturer
- Made to order but usually shipped within 5-7 days.
- UK postage £6.95, World £15-£18
** Although SLUK Support is made for the job and is strong, always make sure your load is secured properly to your carrier, not just to the SLUK Support.
** SLUK support does not increase the carrying capacity of your scooter’s rack. It is designed simply to provide a wider load area to prevent your luggage from slipping off. For load capacity of your rack, please consult the original manufacturer.