What is it?
It’s a storage compartment for oil, locks or tools that is specifically deigned to mount to the popular Cuppini Lambretta legshield spare wheel rack. The SLUK Back Pocket is a neat and handy solution, aimed to provide extra storage and an easily accessible pocket for a slim* litre bottle of oil and a mixing jug.
The Back Pocket is a 2-part construction. The bracket clips over the spare wheel carrier and the tray section bolts to it so there are no rattles, though you may need to add some foam to stop items in the Back Pocket from shifting as you ride.
What does SLUK Back Pocket do?
- It fits perfectly behind an upright legshield spare wheel carrier
- It can be used in conjunction with vinyl spare wheel covers or with our original SLUK Pocket
- Makes carrying an extra bottle* of oil & mixing jug possible
- It is very practical and unobtrusive
- Fits quickly and can be easily removed
- Made from tough textured ABS plastic
- Designed and made in the UK
- Exclusive SLUK product
- Simple to fit
- Quick to remove
- Made from tough ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings)
- Produced in textured black finish
- Fully packaged with a fastening kit
- Shipped direct from the manufacturer
- Made to order but usually shipped within 5-7 days.
- UK postage £6.95, World £15
- £2 extra cost charged for postage on more than one.
- *Note, only slimmer styles of oil bottle – like the SIP one shown – can easily be fitted between the spare wheel and the legshield.