It is also worth putting a thin washer under either screw to spread the load and protect the plastic.
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Simple to fit: No ugly bolt-on brackets like other types of screen.
- Quick to remove
- Made from tough 3mm ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings) that can be easily trimmed, sanded or painted.
- Produced in racy high-gloss finish black/silver/carbon effect or white.
- Deflects a surprising amount of windblast away from your body for improved aerodynamics while riding.
- Provides an unobtrusive location to position additional instruments such as a rev counter, digital speedo or even a GPS unit.
- Fully packaged and ready to fit, complete with longer stainless screws.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer.
- Made to order but usually shipped within 5-7 days.
- UK Postage £6.95, world £15-£18
*We recommend that a single layer of electrical tape is applied to the headset before fitting the screen if you do not want the paint to become marked during use.