Royal Alloy GT 125/200 Sports screen
£78.00 – £83.00
(DOES NOT FIT LATEST 2020 MODELS, THE HEADSET HAS CHANGED SLIGHTLY
)*** NOW AVAILABLE IN MATT BLACK ***
Exclusive to SLUK, the Royal Alloy GT Sports screen. Designed by us and made in the UK this lightweight sports screen will complement the look of your Royal Alloy.
No modification to the scooter is required, simply attach using the two slightly longer stainless steel screws (supplied with screen) to replace the standard screws either side of your headset.
It is also worth putting a thin washer under either screw to spread the load and protect the plastic.
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Simple to fit: No ugly bolt-on brackets like other types of screen.
- Quick to remove
- Made from tough 3mm ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings) that can be easily trimmed, sanded or painted.
- Produced in racy high-gloss finish black/silver/carbon effect or white.
- Deflects a surprising amount of wind blast away from your body for improved aerodynamics while riding.
- Provides an unobtrusive location to position additional instruments such as a rev counter, digital speedo or even a GPS unit.
- Fully packaged and ready to fit, complete with longer stainless screws.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer.
- Made to order but usually shipped within 5-7 days.
- UK Postage £6.95, world £15
- If ordering more than one screen an additional £2 (£5 world) is charged to cover postage
- Please order screens separately to other items
*we recommend that a single layer of electrical tape is applied to the headset before fitting the screen if you do not want the paint to become marked during use.
Silver, Black, White, Carbon effect, Matt black