The Resurgence Gear Ladies Sara Jane ladies riding legging is a part lined fashion styled motorcycle legging, lined with PEKEV Lite lining covering 60% of the jean to the height of the boot, offering a 5.21 second abrasion time.
The Sara Jane ladies legging is a skinny cut leg, with a high rise waist (no gaping at the rear!) and with no unsightly stitch lines. The Sara Jane bridges the gap between on scooter protection and off scooter style and looks, offering the best of both worlds.
- Stretch poly denim, traditional 4 pocket design
- Skinny leg cut and high waist for ladies
- 60% lined with PEKEV™ Lite, Resurgence Gear’s revolutionary new aramid based lining, covering zones 1, 2 and some of 3
- Inner comfort mesh lining to wick heat and moisture away from the skin
- D3O T5 Evo X CE EN1621-1 knee armour included
- Hip and knee armour pockets with adjustment.
Introducing the latest fabric utilised by Resurgence Gear, is PEKEV® Lite. As the perfect alternative to aramid, PEKEV® Lite jeans have been designed to be the world’s best lightweight protection offering both strength and comfort to the rider.
Ensuring that impact, abrasion, and motion cut resistance are maintained, the creators have managed to combine strength with a lightweight product. Along with safety, the style of the motorcycle clothing remains a key factor, ensuring that the tailoring is to the highest standard for an excellent fit.
With PEKEV® Lite, technology, comfort and style have been fused together.
- Lighter and thinner than standard PEKEV®
- CE Level 1 abrasion test result of 5.21 seconds
- Inner comfort wicking mesh
- Dual layer and cross stitching for exceptional strength
- Up to 20 times more lifespan compared to other brands
- Durable against bleach, UV, heat dispersion, moisture, detergents, and ionic enzyme washing
Unlike aramid fabric which degrades quickly PEKEV® is strong against:
Ionic enzyme washing. In 90% of cases aramid fibres are treated with ionic enzymes when washing denim, so performance is affected right from the point of manufacturing. Aramids are sensitive to acids. PEKEV® is unaffected.
Bleach. Chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite) treatment completely destroys the strength of aramid fabrics. PEKEV® remains unaffected.
Ultra violet (sunlight to you and me). In strong sunlight, or a high UV environment, aramid fibres degrade and life cycle is reduced. With PEKEV® there is no degredation and the fibres are unaffected.
Moisture. Aramid strength is affected by moisture and washing. PEKEV® is again not affected.
Detergents. Superior chemical resistance means that the performance of PEKEV® is unaffected by these.
Heat dispersion. Most aramid fabrics retain heat and do not breathe PEKEV® disperses body heat and is breathable, so keeps you cool comfortable and able to focus even on long runs on sunny days.
D3O T5 EVO X
The D3O® T5 EVO X utilises the latest material innovation from D3O which offers increased durability.
The parts continue to offer great impact protection whilst remaining low profile and lightweight. The range includes knee, hip, shoulder and elbow pads which are CE certified to level 1 across ambient, wet and cold conditions.
- Manufactured in a highly durable material
- CE certified to EN1621-1:2012
- Level 1 in ambient, wet and cold conditions
- Area A coverage
- Temperature stable