Filtering masks for individual use
Each pack includes 2 masks, you can wash one while using the other
• Air filtration: 95% either way
• Can only be used to cover the nose and mouth for hygienic–environmental purposes and as a precautionary measure for the community
• It cannot be configured either as a medical device (MD) nor as personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Adjust the fit well using the tie/elastic slider
• Washable and reusable
• Not suitable in hospital or healthcare settings
• Suitable for summer season
• Adjust the fit well
• One size
• Filtering mask for individual use.
• Hand WASH in hot water (45-55°C) and soap, without splashing.
• ADD chlorine (maximum dilution 0.05%) or 10 ml of bleach at 5% per litre of water and leave for 30 minutes for better disinfection.
• RINSE thoroughly in clean water.
• DRY completely in sunlight; do not expose to high temperatures; do not boil or iron.
• KEEP in a clean and dry place.