Another version for the SX/Special and TV models is available here
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Simple to fit: pushes over the headlight rim* and secures to the headset using a high-torque fastener. No ugly bolt-on brackets like other types of screen.
- Quick to remove: for ease of changing cables and bulbs.
- Designed to work with common hydraulic front brake conversions. Pre-positioned cutting area for routing of the hydraulic brake hose.
- Made from tough ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings) that can be easily trimmed, sanded or painted.
- Produced in racy high-gloss finish (white/black/silver/carbon effect)
- Deflects a surprising amount of windblast away from your body for improved aerodynamics while riding.
- Provides an unobtrusive location to position additional instruments such as a rev counter, digital speedo or even a GPS unit.
- Fully packaged and ready to fit.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer.
- Made to order but usually shipped within 5-7 days.
- UK postage £6.95, World £15
*we recommend that a single layer of electrical tape is applied to the headset before fitting the screen if you do not want the paint to become marked during use.