An alternative version has been produced for GP/SX headsets.
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Simple to fit: pushes over the headlight rim* and secures to the headset with a stainless steel hi-torque fastener.
- Quick to remove: for ease of changing cables and bulbs.
- Works with common hydraulic front brake conversions. Can be home trimmed/drilled to suit your application.
- Made from tough ABS plastic (as used for most motorcycle fairings) that can be easily trimmed, sanded or painted.
- Produced in racy high-gloss finish (white/black/carbon effect)
- Deflects a surprising amount of wind blast away from your body for improved aerodynamics while riding.
- Provides an unobtrusive location to position additional instruments such as a rev counter, digital speedo or even a GPS unit.
- Fully packaged and ready to fit.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer.
- Made to order but usually shipped within 5-7 days.
- UK Postage £6.95, world £15
*we recommend that a single layer of electrical tape is applied to the headset before fitting the screen if you do not want the paint to become marked during use.