Garibaldi Heritage 1972 wax cotton look ladies jacket
- Wax style cotton from Samtex®, with new Hex CE EN1621-1 Powertector® protectors to shoulders and elbows.
- Reissa® breathable, windproof and waterproof membrane applied in a Z-liner construction, a separate layer placed between the inner and outer shells of the garment.
- Detachable tartan thermal lining, no sweat inner holed lining.
- Four sealed frontal pockets, with two on sides.
- Double frontal flap with double lock on zip and velcro.
- Inner pockets available on both fixed and detachable lining, inner hidden pocket.
- Neck lined with velvet.
- Neck and wrist closures adjustable, lower strip adjustable.
- Dark reflective reversible belt.
- This garment is certified CE according to the 89/686/EEC Directive and the prEN17000-4:2017 standard.
Available in Olive and Navy.
In all a stylish, high quality and safe scooter riding jacket with protection in all the right places in this classic design.
Four months 0% finance available with PayPal on all orders over £99
A classic revival of the Original Garibaldi waterproof jacket, with detachable protectors and lining, a modern take on this classic style.
Great looking jacket for the scooter rider.
XS, S, M, L, XL