DVLA Scooter Registration assistance by Rob Skipsey
Don’t know how to register your imported or barn-find scooter?
Confused by the NOVA forms?
You are not alone!
- Rob Skipsey has been registering scooters for 40 years and dealing with NOVA paperwork since the scheme’s initiation.
- SLUK have used Rob’s services in the past to help register an imported Lambretta and we are happy to recommend him.
- It is possible to register a scooter yourself, but due to the complexity of the current system, many people find it easier to pay Rob to handle the paperwork. Your money, your choice.
For a fee, Rob can guide you through the registration process with the minimum of effort*:
- He will first post you an information pack
- He’ll tell you what paperwork you must provide in order to register it
- Rob will handle filling in the NOVA application
- He’ll process all the relevant DVLA paperwork to apply for a V55 logbook
The fee for this service is £99 + £3 to cover Paypal charges.
- A valid email address and postal address is required to process your order.
- In order to obtain registration the vehicle must have a valid MoT test certificate. Getting the vehicle through the MoT is the owner’s responsibility.
- The DVLA may require an inspection of the vehicle before issuing a number plate.
- The fee only covers administration of the application. DVLA will only issue a number plate if everything supplied is in order.
- For any queries call Rob on 07836 544059