All Airhawk HD Polyurethane cushions use patented technology to evenly distribute weight and pressure over the area you are in contact with. The sensation of the interconnecting air cells is said to be one of riding while “floating on air” as the cells act as mini shock absorbers. Vibration and heat build up are also reduced and you will no longer experience painful pressure points.
We offer the following versions…
- Pillion small HD Polyurethane: Measures 280mm x 230mm – good for Lammy/Vespa bench seats and of course pillions
- Dual Sport HD Polyurethane: Measures (at its widest point) 292mm, tapers to 127mm at the front and is 292mm in length.
- Cruiser R Small HD Polyurethane: Measures 27.9cm x 27.9cm: addresses issues of prostatitis as well as general discomfort in the sacrum and coccyx and under the prostate and scrotum. The shape makes it ideal for Lammy single saddles.
- Cruiser R Large HD Polyurethane: This larger version of the Cruiser R measures 38cm x 35.5
- Cruiser Small Neoprene: is the top of the range Air Hawk – What’s the Difference? The major difference is the material used for the inner cushion. The original AIRHAWK is made from neoprene rubber, while the AIRHAWK 2 is made out of polyurethane. There is a distinguishable difference between the two materials; the polyurethane is much lighter, thinner, and does not stretch as much as the neoprene rubber. The neoprene’s stretchy material has a much more substantial and luxurious feel, especially at the end of a long day in the saddle.
The AIRHAWK 2 is designed for the riders who need some help on those occasional long rides. The performance is far superior to any gel/foam/synthetic sheepskin combo on the market. Pressure mapping and riding will instantly confirm this claim so if you do not want to invest in our original AIRHAWK, try the AIRHAWK 2 because it’s still a supreme option compared to other products on the market.
For more information, watch this video from Airhawk
What’s in the box?
Airhawk inner bladder, outer cover with red stripe, 2 x straps and instructions
How do I Install the Airhawk?
Simply put the bladder in the outer cover and strap to your seat with the provided straps, then set the inflation to your desired level
The supplier offers a 36-month warranty with this product, this covers you against faulty manufacturing. The Airhawk must be fitted and used in accordance with the supplied instructions and not modified in any way.