All Airhawk HD Polyurethane cushions use patented technology to evenly distribute weight and pressure over the area you are in contact with. The sensation of the interconnecting air cells is said to be one of riding while “floating on air” as the cells act as mini shock absorbers. Vibration and heat build up are also reduced and you will no longer experience painful pressure points.
We offer three versions, the Dual Sport (triangular shape in main gallery photo), slightly smaller Cruiser and the Pillion (ideal for bench seats and the cheapest of the three)
- Pillion: Measures 280mm x 230mm
- Dual Sport: Measures (at its widest point) 292mm, tapers to 127mm at the front and is 292mm in length.
- Cruiser small: Measures 457mm x 279mm
Which to choose?
- Both Dual and Cruiser are ideal for single Lambretta/Vespa saddles and for automatic scooters
- The Pillion is more suited to dual seats
- The Cruiser is ok for most seats
For more information, watch this video from Airhawk
Whats in the box?
Airhawk inner bladder, outer cover with red stripe, 2 x straps and instructions
How do I Install the Airhawk?
Simply put the bladder in the outer cover and strap to your seat with the provided straps, then set the inflation to your desired level
The supplier offers a 36 month warranty with this product, this covers you against faulty manufacturing. The Airhawk must be fitted and used in accordance with the supplied instructions and not modified in any way.