NEW Malossi PX casings available now | NEWS
Advantages of the Malossi PX casings
- The rotary induction version can use the standard SI carburettors and autolube system, or larger carbs if required.
- Reed valve version is ready to accept a reed block.
- M7 casing nuts and bolts are replaced with M8 allen bolts that thread into the opposing casing half.
- Transfer ports are designed to line up perfectly with Malossi 210/225 cylinder kits for bolt-on performance.
- Plenty of gasket face left for further tuning if required.
- Malossi have done away with the crankcase gasket (the main cause for oil leaks) and designed them to be used with gasket paste.
The choice is yours
With the arrival of the Malossi Vespa engine casings, riders now have the option to replace their tired old casings with brand new items from either Pinasco or Malossi. Giving a greater than ever choice of using modern components for standard or highly-tuned motors.
New products always in development…