New Chiemgau Tec Production ‘The Pool’ Si Vespa carb box| NEWS
I know a few PX tuners who have been waiting for this new product to arrive. It’s been developed by our friends at Chiemgau TEC Production (the people behind the tasty yellow Ducati-inspired custom Vespa we showed you at EICMA). It’s made by Chiemgau, in conjunction with Pinasco to suit the new Si 26-28mm carbs.
The Pool is CNC machined from a solid block of aluminium, the process takes the 5-axis machine six hours to complete so already you know it won’t be cheap. The Pool benefits from having enough extra material to allow the use of larger carbs and still have enough surface to seal properly, giving a wider choice of carb sizes. It’s designed for use with original Vespa PX crankcases and the new Pinasco ones and has been developed to work with the larger volume Pinasco Airbox, you can also use a venturi with it for optimum airflow.
- High precision CNC milled and 3D designed
- High-grade aluminium
- Massive sealing surface
- Compatible with Pinasco AIRBOX – no additional sealing compounds necessary
- Optimized stream inside for use with Venturi
- Special offer for complete set with carb/Airbox
The Pool is available from CTP
- Priced at 449 € in either 26mm or 28mm versions.
- Or you can buy it with the Pinasco Airbox for 489 €
- With a 26mm carb for 635 €
- Or a 28mm carb for 729 €
New products always in development…