Arai have launched a brand new model for 2021. Aimed at the sports/touring (I’m pretty sure scooter come into that class) market, the Quantic will sit in between the Profile-V and the RX-7V. It takes key features from both models, as well as adding some new ones of its own.
As with all Arai Helmets, the Quantic is handmade using a Peripherally Belted e-Complex Laminate Construction method to maintain shell strength, whilst also reducing weight. Safety is at the forefront of the design and this model is the first Arai to go through not only their own in-house testing process but also the new, more rigorous ECE R22-06 standard.
- Controllable ventilation based around 12 ports (6 intakes, 6 exhaust)
- New 3D Arai logo feeds cool air into two central intake points (designed to work well in an upright riding position), plus dual F1-derived tear duct top intakes, twin brow vents and 2-position sliding air scoop and filtered chin vent.
- Flat sides for easy intercom mounting
- Variable Axis System (VAS) lowers visor mounting position
- 5mm wider shell aperture for easy on/off access (taken from Profile-V)
- New integrated wire pocket to hide intercom wires – excess wire stored in neck roll
- New interior offers supreme comfort, it’s removable for easy cleaning/adjustment
- Available in solid colours and graphic designs by Aldo Drudi
More new 2021 models
The Quantic joins a full line up of new and existing Arai models and colour schemes for the 2021 riding season. Pictured above is the ’70s inspired Rapide Dream. You can view more of the updates below, or visit Why Arai. We’ll be adding the new models to our Arai department as soon as they arrive.