Metropolis Black Edition | MODERN NEWS
Peugeot have just introduced this special Black Edition version of their Metropolis three-wheeler. Enhancements and styling details include the following…
- Satin black bodywork with gloss black accessories
- Aluminum footboard and detailing
- Sporty short tinted screen
- Black machined alloy wheels
- Dual texture black seat with contrasting white stitching
The Metropolis also features a combined braking system to all three wheels, daytime LED running lights, an on-board computer with tyre pressure sensors, roomy twin storage bays, a 12v charge point and excellent roadholding in all weathers.
The Metropolis 400i produces 37bhp but can still be driven on a car licence (if you passed your test before Jan 19th 2013). It costs £7199 on the road and comes with a two year manufacturers warranty.