Without a doubt, the most challenging scooter riding championship in the world is the Lambretta Club of Great Britain’s Best Supporting Member – BSM Championship. Difficult because of the sheer number of events competitors have to attend to be in with a chance of winning. Also difficult because it’s a championship won (or lost) on a vintage Lambretta, just keeping it going to get the all-important points is a challenge in itself.
2020 BSRA National Rally dates
- Easter 10th April-14th April: Whitby (NATIONAL)
- Mayday 8th-10th May: Welsh National Tenby (NATIONAL)
- Spring Bank 22nd-25th May: Kelso (NATIONAL)
- June 26th-28th: Big 7 (NATIONAL)
- 24th-26th July: South West Scooter Clubs – brand new rally in Weymouth (NATIONAL)
- August Bank Holiday 28th-31st August: Isle of Wight (NATIONAL)
- 25th-28th September: Woolacombe (NATIONAL)
- 23rd-24th October: Southport (NATIONAL)
The 2020 dates for the championship have been finalised at the LCGB AGM in Rotherham today, at a dry meeting (dry as in no alcohol allowed in the meeting) the list of dates (above) were agreed. If you want to compete, or just be part of one of the finest enthusiasts clubs in the world get your calendar filled in with the information above.
For more information on the LCGB visit their website.
SLUK make and sell various products that every serious scooter rider should own