SIP Scootershop created this full custom Vespa GTS for their 25th anniversary last year. Rather than simply fitting currently available ‘off the shelf’ items they’ve made many of the parts especially for this build. Now many of those ‘one off’ parts are being made so you can create your own German-style ‘Series Pordoi’ GTS.
It’s cool and fast just like the Alpine Pass the scooter gets its name from…
Aside from the stunning metalflake paintwork, carried out by 70s Helmets painter, Fabrizio Caoduro the project sees some tasty bodywork modifications, including dropped bars, a hand made carbon fibre mudguard, custom horncast and filled in footrest holes.
There’s some fancy electrickery as well, including full SIP LED lighting, indicators and speedo. The electrics don’t finish there though, it also has discreet MotoGadget buttons to replace the standard switchgear and a keyless ignition system – a cool feature that you can buy for your own scooter – you can find links in the video and specs below.
The Malossi-V4 powered scooter also boasts a CNC machined swinging arm and wheel rims, radial brake callipers, solid 70s style steel brake discs and an underslung Remus exhaust. The devil is in the detail.
- All new 13″ CNC aluminium SIP rims
- All new CNC Aluminium SIP swingarm
- RacingBros Air-ride suspension BAZOOKA front and rear
- SIP Performance Axle-Mountch
- Radial-brake calliper SIP FORMULA
- SIP Performance front Hub
• Original switches replaced with low profile pushbuttons
• Paintjob by 70s Helmets
• Handlebar and fairing dropped
• Smoothed in ignition, glove box cover, switches, foot pegs
• All new SIP horncover with new Hexagonal SERIES PORDOI Logo
• Handmade carbon fibre mudguard
• Handmade sports seat
• Blacked out Vespa GTS HPE engine covers
Series Pordoi gallery
SLUK Shop – get ready for the new season with top brands, speedy mail order and great service…