Fancy a SIP Primavera picnic? | NEWS
As lockdown is slowly eased across the UK and temperatures are soaring, SIP have chosen the perfect day to release details of their Picnic Edition Vespa Primavera.
Fitted with many accessories, both for practicality and style, you need to look a bit closer than the faux wicker basket on the back of the Picnic Edition. It features no less than a dozen modifications, including a lower than standard seat height which many novice riders will appreciate.
The SIP video above shows you around the scooter. Many of the parts used could be utilised to make your own Primavera stand out from the crowd – no matter what style you prefer. Without going for the ‘full picnic’, you could add some well-placed graphics and the SIP lights/indicators/mirrors and levers and you’ve got yourself a tasty modern smallframe.
The full list of parts used on the Picnic Edition are listed below, along with links to buy them individually. Or you can read more on the SIP blog here.
- Sip height reducer – lowers seat from 850mm to 830mm
- SIP foot pegs – Better comfort for a pillion
- SIP Classic luggage basket a fun but practical alternative to a top box
- A practical luggage rack for the raised tunnel
- Colour-coordinated grips
- SIP LED indicators front and rear with running light function
- Road legal SIP Performance LED headlight with chrome bezel
- SIP Shorty mirrors and brake levers
- Zelioni CNC swingarm cover and chrome air intake cover
- Digital multi-function SIP speedo/rev counter
SLUK Guard for Primavera/Sprint
We’re well known for our Vespa GTS SLUK Guards but we also make one especially for this model, it makes a good-looking, sporty and rust-protecting addition to your Vespa. You can get yours direct from us. SIP also stock and sell most of our SLUK Plastics products, if you’re in the EU/World it makes it cheaper and easier for you to buy direct from them.