EasyMotion engine for Peugeot Django 125 | NEWS
The popular Peugeot Django retro scooter has been brought up to date with the latest EasyMotion engine and SBC braking to meet and exceed current Euro 4 regulations. Like most 125cc machines the Django costs very little to run. It’s fuel injected engine returns over 100mpg and it’ll only cost £18 a year to tax.
The vintage style Django was a hit with us when we tested it earlier this year, you can read about it here but there have been a couple of changes since then.
- EasyMotion engine is designed to exceed Euro 4 – 104mpg tested under the WMTC – World Motorcycle Test Cycle conditions
- SBC – Synchro Braking Concept, now comes as standard across the Django range
What is Synchro Braking Concept?
When using the left lever, SBC distributes the braking force simultaneously between the 200mm front and 170mm rear discs to slow the scooter without locking the wheels. If you need extra power for emergency braking for instance, using the right lever adds extra power to the front brake.
The 2017 Peugeot Django range
- Heritage; in single colours with white wheels and round chrome mirrors.
- Sport; with grey wheel rims and sport numbers. Dual seat has removable passenger seat shell and chrome hand-grip.
- S – based around the Sport, with matt black body panels and colour-matched passenger seat shell. Wheels, fork legs and engine cover are all painted black, with contrasting satin chrome finish on the trim, mirror covers and headlamp peak.
- Evasion; in two-tone colours, with white wheel rims and white-wall tyres. Painted rear-view mirrors have a chrome surround. Fly screen and chrome front luggage rack are standard equipment.
- Allure – range-topping model, with two-tone bodywork, grey wheel rims, white-wall tyres and three-tone dual seat. Painted mirrors with chrome surround. Fly screen, colour-match top-case, passenger back-rest and chrome rear luggage rack as standard equipment.
Prices for the Django 125i start at £2,799-for the Heritage model and include a two-year unlimited mileage parts and labour warranty.
Book a test ride online
See what you might have missed on SLUK