Built-in dash cams on new Peugeot Metropolis 120 Ans | NEWS
Peugeot has released a special edition Metropolis 3-wheeler to celebrate their 120th year of motorcycle production. The French built Metropolis 120 Ans comes complete with front and rear dash cams as standard. A first for a production scooter.
- The special edition model comes in exclusive dark blue Peugeot 308 style paintwork with aluminium floorboards and a deluxe seat embossed with the Peugeot logo.
- The 400cc PowerMotion® LFE engine (Low Friction Efficiency) is punchy, quiet and good on fuel.
- Hazard warning lights come on automatically during emergency braking (ABS as standard).
- Traction Control System (can be disabled if required)
- Smart Key keyless ignition.
- TPS Tyre Pressure monitoring System.
- Independent dual tilting wheels with locking mechanism and electronic parking brake.
- Can be ridden on a full car (or bike) licence.
The Petropolis 120 Ans costs £8199 and is available from your local Peugeot dealer.
New products always in development…