2018 Honda Monkey bike price announced | NEWS
Ah monkey! Ok it may not be a scooter as such but it’s as iconic as one and it’s back for 2018. Honda have just released the price for the revamped Monkey bike. It will cost £3699 when it hits the showrooms very shortly. It’s also available on PCP for just £65 a month.
Bristling with the latest tech, like ABS, full-colour dash (which winks playfully as you turn it on) the Monkey bike also has a useful 125cc engine, capable of 189mpg. The four-speed gearbox is an update from the original 3-speed semi-auto box and should make it more useable in modern riding conditions.
- Styling, paint and chromed parts draw heavily on the original
- 125cc air-cooled engine delivers 6.9kW power, 11Nm torque and 189 mpg
- Steel frame, USD forks, twin rear shocks and 12-inch diameter tyres
- Wet weight of 107kg, with wheelbase of 1155mm and 775mm seat height
- All lighting is premium LED
Contact: Honda for more information. Honda scooter fans needn’t feel left out, we’ll be riding a couple of new models at a Honda launch at the end of next week.
New products always in development…